(Thanks Ranes, hope you are warm and dry soon, a really nice suede jacket is in the mail)
Today in Georgia
(the Angel Trumpets, not the Victorian Child)
Sky, the Victorian Belle, dressed for Thomasville's annual Victorian Christmas, December of 2007.
The flowers are blooming right now exactly as shown.
What a contrast!
Today in Georgia
(the Angel Trumpets, not the Victorian Child)
Sky, the Victorian Belle, dressed for Thomasville's annual Victorian Christmas, December of 2007.
The flowers are blooming right now exactly as shown.
What a contrast!







1 comment:
I'll take the sun ANY day!!! I'm so jealous!!
So, I just updated my blog background and there is a link on the top left corner of the website you can easily update from...there are step by step instructions. You may want to give it a try. Let me know if you have any questions. I hadn't done it before and it was pretty simple.
Post a Comment