Saturday, November 29, 2008

Dekle Family Thanksgiving 2008


The Family, Thanksgiving 2008
Home of Melvin and Lois Anderson, Jakin Georgia.
We had enough food to feed US and still take more home than we took over!
What a beautiful group!
Imagine Ranes and his crew in the picture as well.
Maybe NEXT year!
THANKS FOR THE PICTURE MATT AND KIM!
(that would be THE KimStonePhotography Professionals!.
How cool is that to have on hand at a family function?)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ranes said...

I see Tammy made it to this event. And I see Michael.. haven't seen him in many years. There are a couple of faces I barely remember and some I'm not sure I know.

I sure do miss having family gatherings like this. My thanksgiving was with my wife and three kids... Heather's sister Terri, her husband, and their two kids. Four adults and five kids. That's less that the folks sitting in the front row of this picture.

Meachamania said...

Right off the bat, looks like you ought to be making plans for next Thanksgiving!! We could feed *all ya'll* and more!!! (Pure Southern Sweetness) COME ON DOWN!!!!