Jessie, third cousin to Sky, Lacey, Braydon, Tyson, Kayleigh and Carter
~Click on the picture for an amazing view~

I am SO blessed with a huge, wonderful, loving family,
the direct result of Godly Parents and Grandparents that brought us up
in the way we should go.
Granted that we didn't all go the way intended in the timely fashion they would have preferred.
On the other hand, not one that I can think of has departed from our early teachings.
My Mother's only Sister has two daughters, my cousins.
Kim, the youngest, has a God Given talent like no other in the family.
The work you see above is a sample of her talent.
To become the believer I am, follow this link

I am SO blessed with a huge, wonderful, loving family,
the direct result of Godly Parents and Grandparents that brought us up
in the way we should go.
Granted that we didn't all go the way intended in the timely fashion they would have preferred.
On the other hand, not one that I can think of has departed from our early teachings.
My Mother's only Sister has two daughters, my cousins.
Kim, the youngest, has a God Given talent like no other in the family.
The work you see above is a sample of her talent.
To become the believer I am, follow this link







No comments:
Post a Comment