Sunday afternoon we headed up into the mountain part of the state, this time to help Grady's Mother, Ms Margie celebrate her 80th Birthday. This is their home on River Road, Grady lived next door in the white house with flags EVERYwhere, patriot that he was.
Ms Margie is just SO beautiful, and her family had her a fantastic afternoon party. There were so many people there that we could'nt keep count. OH... it was her 80th Birthday!!
Today (Thanksgiving) is the first Birthday Grady has missed on earth, he would have been 64. John and I found this little white marble puppy to place on his gravesite (sand for now, VA is working up a very nice tribute for him)
And this is our Bonnie Blue moments after we got her home that Sunday evening, I was so shocked that I didn't focus properly as she struck the same pose as the white marble puppy.
GRADY IS SMILING DOWN ON ALL OF THIS!!







No comments:
Post a Comment