Sunday, November 23, 2008

Gromit and Cissy


As if on cue, I was completing the last post and looked over to see who was still awake with me. There lay Lord Gromit, posing for the picture I wanted before. Guess he wanted to have his moment on the blog too!
Then I got the picture downloaded and now see Cissy in Gromit's old spot in *their* chair. We have had this chair for years, it should have been tossed long ago but they love it, is an extra wide overstuffed, loooks like a miniature love seat. I have to admit they did all recover from illneses, surgeries, and bad days in this chair, and it was Gromit's POST in front of the window where he stood sentry at the old house. Gromit is our defender, our guard, our doorbell and our alarm system. The weekly pool guys learned fast to befriend him or get nipped!
The grandchildren tolerate all 3, as all 3 go balistic when a child runs. They (the kids) like to get at one end of the hall with the pups in the Den, call to them, then run like banchees, get the pups in motion (chasing them) and the kids rapidly disappear into a bedroom and slam the door shut!
(yes, it was hilarious and no we didn't make them stop)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Cute doggies. I like your new background. Very cute!