Sunday, November 9, 2008

Tired Little Dinosaur


Ok, this may be outright theft! I got this adorable picture from Carter's Mom, Jen, as well as an adorable story that goes with it. I have a great affinity for both children and rocks and the temptation to BLOG it is overwhelming, so I waited til I could stand it no longer~ and see that Jen is not going to blog it, yet?
SO!
Here is the story verbatim~ (The Paris Family was out Trick'r Treating")
"These rocks are in the front yard of the people who live maybe 5 houses up.
He must have been exhausted because as soon as we walked by, he ran over to them like he'd been waiting all night for that super comfortable spot and sat down.
I had to carry him home or he may have stayed all night.
Maybe dinosaurs like to sleep in rocks, I don't know."

Now tell me, could you have resisted sharing this? THANKS JEN!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jen Paris said...

he looks like he's crying in that picture! I didn't notice that before. funny. He was actually really happy.