Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Mamoo and Me

I went to sit at the dentist office today while Mama had an 80 year old tooth pulled...
(no she did not know I was there, I came in after she went inside)
She came out after an hour or so, was glad to see me I think, I asked her if she was ok!
She said the Dentist had a hard time getting the tooth out~
She told him it was because it had become attached to her~
He told her he only had to use 2 little sticks of dynamite, not the usual 4~
We got to her house (I followed her home), she stopped in the middle of the road to get her mail at the driveway's edge. I started to go around her to get to my driveway.
She let her window down to speak, I let mine down to listen~

She said *I HAVE TO GO BACK*!
I told her I would go back for her, what did she forget???
She said *MY TOOTH*
I asked her if I should go back and get it or call the Dentist to save it (it's late afternoon)
She replied that she had to have it today!!!!
Of course I had to ask why~~~
*The tooth fairy won't come*
PS~ Late Note~ Everything we send her way is marked with a verbal or written *From the Tooth Fairy* She is loving it, recouperating slowly but in the right direction.
Posted by Picasa