Sunday, April 12, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER!!!!

Heather is our daughter-in-law, wonderful wife to our son,
 magnificent Mom to three of our grands! 
Top that with a Birthday on EASTER! How cool is that! 
THEN, she has a totally new look! 
Is it her hair? Her April Fool's News? LOL~

So...as the Easter Egg instructs,
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER!
WE LOVE YOU LOTS!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jen Paris said...

so do Heather and Ranes have a blog?

I love all the Easter photos; ESPECIALLY the "older" ones of you and the kids, and of you. Have you scanned all your pictures? I told Marty I really want to do that soon to my old pictures.

I'm so glad you got your book, I actually peeked on blurb at it a couple of days ago (it let me see the first 15 pages I think)...SO cute!

Meachamania said...

Thanks to you, this entire blog concept has opened doors I didn't know possible. Now that I have my book, I am even more diligently making my blog not only a *current event* space, but also a place to recall and record the past! (that means a LOT of catching up to do)
I don't have my old pics scanned, but get caught up in the current event and go find one of the matching past~ Make sense? It seems the more I work on it, the more I see the goodness of working on it!
Ranes and Heather don't blog (Ranes has a Dutch Oven blog) but hopefully they will also see the goodness of this form of record keeping. I've got some mistakes to correct (I hurried) but plan to gift you and Heather both with our book(s) for the Grandchildren.
HUGS and HAPPY EASTER!