The most terrible part of being in a parade is that you miss the parade!
As we were slowly moving toward our desginated parking space to wait for the parade to start, I heard a distinct voice calling out *HEY GRANDMA*, and every lady on the Red Hatter float turned to look!!! As it turned out, it was Sky, calling out to me! Of course I waved frantically, signed her *I Love You*, had no clue which float she was on, if for school or for her other activities. I was totally upset that I could not get up from out *parking space* and go find her, but was not able to leave our position, no within the buggy nor in the line-up.
If you get tired of reading this, my son tells me I don't write enough, that I am
an electonic scrapbooker, not a blogger.
SO...at church Suunday, Sky told me she was on the Cultural Center Float, if you recall the plays she has been in as well as the Children's Choral group that is so excellent!!! I was pretty close to asking the general public if anyone had a shot of that float, and Ranes had already found it on the Thomasville Facebook page, yahooo~~
So here it is, Sky is in the very back, white top, black pants~ leaning a bit to the right.
You may have to click on the picture to see her.
THANKS RANES!!








1 comment:
I read that "scary story" you referred me to. Wow! That made me get a lump in my throat. Thank goodness for heroes! Love to you!
Post a Comment