Saturday, April 18, 2009

2009 Rose City Walk


The new slimmer John in the reward shirt! Once you have completed the Rose City Walk,
 you get a new tee!  See it larger below, or just click on it!
John and I practiced for the walk this year, maybe *train* is the correct word.
 We just walked the route several times before the event so we wouldn't feel so close to death at the end of it this year! We came in 729th and 730th, out of over 1200, so that is not bad.
 I think John could go faster, he waits for me!

The scene on this years shirt (last year's theme was The Big Oak) is Cherokee Park! 
This area has been developed in the past few years to be a nice local attraction! When John and I first met, we walked our dogs here, getting to know each other. How is that for cool! 
Also, the litle running couple at the bottom of the picture look like that are from the *gymnasts* logos that Addison spied on the back of a car.  :)

No comments: