After Church, family and friends gathered at the park!
Tyson's special day made MORE special!
Pulled BBQ Pork was served along with the delicious cookies you see here. I add a note, these very same special cookies... were the beginning of the end of the diet as I knew it at that point!
Someone baked PUMPKIN COOKIES... How could I resist. (I was able to ignore the chips, there is something special about home-made)
Such fun to gather on a sunny but cool Utah afternoon!
Look at the snow-topped mountains in the background,
they always amaze me!
Sky and Addison having fun!
This the SECOND deadly diet breaker, the kids are interested for sure!
What they are waiting for is shown below~
~and the THIRD deadly diet breaker~
Again, more below!
Kayleigh and her friends!
TOO CUTE!
Sky meeting Braydon and Tyson's friends!
Carter is demonstrating my exact same sentiments over this cooler of
home-made rootbeer in the process!
We had never heard of this and ended up drinking what felt like gallons it was SO good. Later that evening, we had the remnants by the spoonful, Rootbeer Slush!!
TYSON
Guest of Honor and reason for the visit and gathering!
We sure are proud of this young man!
Braydon and his friend Jacob ride the swings like horses.
Marty has Braydon under control with Tyson joining in the fun!
Again, the little children will lead the way!
This time it is Sky teaching Carter to eat this southern delicacy...see next shot!
Here you have it, the second deadly diet breaker...
boiled peanuts!
Ranes did a great job with his Dutch Oven set-up and many there were having boiled peanuts for the first time!! (not to be shocked, recall I had never heard of homemade rootbeer either)
The afternoon couldn't have been any finer to me. I had a great time watching all of the children play! At one point a stranger was sitting beside me on a bench, saw me taking pictures
and asked *which one is yours?* I replied,
*ALL OF EM!*
Kayleigh, shown above, is the youngest granddaughter!
Carter, above, youngest Grandson!
TOO MUCH FUN, ADORABLE CHILDREN!
MANY THANKS,
to all of the awesome friends and family
that made this great day possible!







No comments:
Post a Comment