Friday, October 9, 2009

The DS Progression


Tyson with his new DS!

Lively Granddaughter's in action.
Sky and Kayleigh!

Mexican lunch for sure, but no recollection of the name. Kayleigh was too cute so while the others were selecting something wonderful, I was busy snapping pictures of this adorable Bambito!

Back to the DS progression story, Braydon actually asked for his for his 10th Birthday gift. (in June, the gift, not the birthday) In July, Sky turned 12 and the logical gift for her was a DSI since she, being a female pre-teen, would really enjoy the camera portion.
Amazingly, she has taken more pictures than the camera will hold and we had to get a memory card to save them all for her! Kayleigh likes to use her own *peuter*!

Braydon, the beginning of the DS Progression!
Look at that concentration! I'm not sure they are not in coma's while using these things, but that's because I haven't tried them yet, too busy buying and taking pictures!!
Isn't that what G'Ma's are for?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: