Monday, October 12, 2009

Red Mango

So the entire time I was on the latest~greatest~diet, the Utah folks on my forum kept talking about *Red Mango*, a wonderful place to enjoy soft-served real (proper bacteria) yogurt, with an array of fresh fruits to sprinkle on it! I stayed excited the entire trip~ although I had already tossed the food-plan out the window before this day!
This being our last day, we made one last stop~ Red Mango~ and saw what my forum friends were chattering about. There WAS fresh fruit, not the choice of this bunch, there were many other choices...that included forbidden things like candy... just waiting to be sprinkled on top!
Did I get fresh fruit?? Nnnno~ but what I did get was most delicious, we all enjoyed although I'm sure it was designed for the very young crowd, noticing the fireplace, couches and pillows~ but they made do any way~
Red Spoons and All!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: