
This may be THE favorite~~ hard to say!!
Carter loves his Daddy (who just had a Birthday too)

Sky's favorite!
Its impossible to choose a favorite picture of Carter this past year. He is cute no matter what and the pics range from surgical events to first school bus ride!
If I HAD to choose, the top winners would be Carter totally in love with Snow White~~ with a close second place being Carter at a seated event for the family, laying on the seat with legs hanging off, totally amused at the ceiling... while others are looking at the camera~ ~~ and wait~~ lets not omit Carter saying the Pledge Allegiance with friends~~ or his wide eyed look on the school bus~~ or~~
or pure JOY~
or fun with Miss Lilly~
or with Addison and her totally special look
of love for her brother (and small babies)
I won't even try to pick a pic, just love them ALL!
HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY CARTER!
.jpg)








2 comments:
Isn't it crazy that he is already 4?! We love that cute boy!!!!
So cute! Thanks.
I updated my blog last night with lots of new pictures.
This morning, Addison and I went into Carter's pre-school and had birthday treats with his class, so the fun is STILL going on! :) I'll post those pictures a little later.
Hope you're having a great day.
Jen :)
Post a Comment