Our Utah Grands have arrived!
The arrival was not an easy on on the Atlanta Airport side, but the goal was accomplished with the Braydon and Tyson only circling the airport just enough times to know it was happening.
Meanwhile, on the ground, folks were on the crazy side, with both incoming and outgoing flights being at a halt! Sky and Papa John entertained themselves at the Atlanta Bread company and Braves store, I needed no entertainment as I ran from gate to gate (via underground train) chasing the proper potential incoming plane..LOLOL.. they kept changing their minds and I had to keep up!! The boys didn't even know I was in a tizzy... and that the gate they arrived at was the third choice with folks running silly inside!
NOW... all is well, we had a great day at the Atlanta Aquarium, could have spent a few more days there, just incredible!! More later!








No comments:
Post a Comment