Surely no one that knows me thinks I would NOT post this newsy item on the blog!! It is the front page of the Miller County Liberal (a weekly paper from the small town that claimed the majority of my career as Director of Respiratory Care for the local hospital, where I was a famous actress in *Swamp Gravy*, folklife play at the renowned Cotton Hall, and my feet are in concrete on the courthouse square)
Ok, I really did have some little parts in Swamp Gravy, recalled the lines most of the time, LOL
I also knew full well that all of the babies shown above are front page stories, just didn't know it would happen because I renewed my subscription to a beloved paper!
Who'd A Thunk?
I scanned the original, click on it to read (unless your eyes are a lot better than mine)








1 comment:
that's very fun!
Post a Comment