Look at Braydon, how CUTE!! (Grandma's can say that and its OK)
I am not sure what the event was, but maybe I can get them to tell me soon.
And Tyson is just adorable!! (again, Grandma's can say that and get away with it)
Is he thinking of Green Eggs and Ham~~~
Or the first I ever saw (when their Daddy was a little lad)
~One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish~







2 comments:
Yep... The Lehi Legacy Center and the Lehi Literacy Center have a Green Eggs and Ham breakfast every year on MLK day. It's too much money for green eggs, a slice of ham, a pancake, and a hashbrown... but proceeds help support kids in Lehi and I'm all for that.
This year, they added some events. Last week, we were told Braydon's choir would be singing for the event... in their pajamas! Growing up in The South, I wear my pajamas every day... and my boys have always wanted to take after daddy... so they are used to sleeping in their underwear, too. We had to go to Wal-Mart last night just to buy them pajamas.
Part of the events this year were face painting, balloon art, and a book walk. A very nice morning with my boys.
I send you this pictures so you will know what you are missing....
=0)
Thanks Sweet Boy (Mamas can say that!) We do indeed miss a lot but you sure make it easier! They are having a LOT of fun!!
Post a Comment