Wednesday, October 1, 2008

~ANOTHER GRANDBABY~

Speaking of sonograms (and I was, just yesterday), allow me to introduce the newest grandchild of our family friend, Jamie, from across the waters. (he and his family really are more family than friends, so their JOY is our JOY!)
So this is new baby, will be a first child for Sarah and Duncan, a second grandchild for Jamie, and maybe a boy, as his first son Daniel and wife Alison , have an adorable bundle named Madeline. Come back tomorrow, I will let you meet Madeline and tell you a delightful story about Alison!
~CONGRATS TO OUR BRITISH FAMILY~
pssstt.... is that Duncan's nose I see??
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jen Paris said...

okay so I forgot to tell you that when I saw this post, before I read that you weren't talking about your own grandbaby, my heart sort of skipped a beat. Pretty funny...thanks!! :) ha ha