Braydon Paul, almost 10
Tyson Ranes, almost 8
Kayleigh Joy, almost 4
This is convenient as our other Grandchildren are also on even years
Sky, age 12, Lacey is also 10, Addison (our love grandchild) is almost 6~
SO.... we can easily recall 4, 6, 8, 10,and 12!
All even numbers~ except Carter~ who is 3!
Think we can recall that?
How's this?
July 8th~March 2nd~September 18
September 15~August 6~September 30
and June 6th
~WHO HOO~ No Madcow Here~
September 15~August 6~September 30
and June 6th
~WHO HOO~ No Madcow Here~










6 comments:
looks like we ARE the odd ones out, Addison is almost 7! :)
I can't believe that~ Guess we do have mad cow after all~ I just picked out her birthday card yesterday and am SO glad I didn't get the one that said *SIX* on it~ and I knew she was already six, but almost 7 seems way too old!
That was a darling post!
None of them look a thing like me.
They are just the cutest kiddos! I love the comments you leave on my blog. They really make my day. Thank you for visiting! And thanks for the jar of love. I needed it today!
I decided to leave the answer to your question on your blog. My paper pictures are done with scrapbooking paper. That is a little stiffer. I have done some in felt and I like them very much. The paper is easier though and is easier to frame. Thank you!!!
Post a Comment