Total Rainbow in our yard!
I have to tell you that the real thing was over the moon beautiful. In fact it was more than just beautiful, it was a spiritual moment, full of everything that we recognize as the spirit of God!
The rainbow was there in its entirely.... from end to end....
a perfect fit in my yard!
I was too overwhelmed to find the camera, did finally grab the cell phone and got the shots above, but you can't take a picture of that kind of spiritual moment.
wow~
John and I were scampering all over with excitement....
and now that it is gone, I wish I had simply walked out in the yard and danced in the rainbow!!
If I had walked under it, the top of my head would have maybe touched~
This needs painting so you can see what I saw~
.jpg)








1 comment:
Beautiful!
Post a Comment