Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Past

James and Geraldine Carter, Ranes and Blace's Paternal Grandparents

1976, my cowgirl and her brother with his first *slinky!*

1980
I have discovered, after 50 years of picture taking, that the pictures that didn't make it to an album or in a frame~~ keep popping up everywhere, the rest of your life! You have to know what I mean, they are too good to toss (who can toss a pic) and they keep showing up!! It seems I would simply track down the album with old Christmas pics, but these will do just fine! I can even smell the peppermint and hot chocolate!

Ranes age 6, 1976
His dream was a Banana Seat Bike
and he covered at least a million miles with it!

Blace, age almost 2, 1976
Baby Buggies have come a LONG way!
This one got pushed many miles too!
(check out the floor model TV, the orange walls and burnt orange carpet)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I LOVED looking at these!!! Merry Christmas! I haven't gotten my cards out yet so I thought I better send a little ol' message. Love you!

Jen Paris said...

I love this post as well! Too fun! Ranes' boys look so much like he did, wow! :)
(I just sent you an email saying I had lots to do today, yet here I sit looking at your blog!)