I just don't have a clue what is happening here but
The Fabulous Five
appear to have a project going on!!
It really does look fun!
The picture below should have been second,
so scroll down to see the sketch~
Ranes has to be taking the pictures and I don't know where Tyson is,
but am willing to bet he is working
VERY HARD and doing a GREAT JOB!
Fireplace? Castle? Puppet Stage?
Kayleigh is working on it!
Besides the unknown project~~~
Note the blue turban on Braydon's head.
He sent me an email that said ,
*Hi Grandma, I just wanted you to know that I got surgery*
Ranes tells me he had a cyst on his head removed
and from the facial intent I see in this picture, he appears to be well!
BLESS YOU BRAYDON, STAY WELL!
Back to the unknown project!
Heather is working hard!
(note the skinny, WAY TO GO Heather)
So this may be almost finished? Paint?
Let the guessing begin!







5 comments:
These pictures are taken at Uncle Larry's shop in Springville. The whole family was there helping. Tyson was mostly playing with Brian. Braydon helped a lot by sanding with me.
More pictures to come soon.
No clue what the project is yet~ Guess we will have to be patient!!!
I'm going to say its a castle headboard for Kayleigh?
Wow...that would be SO beautiful! Fit for a Princess for sure~ I hope you are right Jami!
It can't be a headboard... there is a board across the middle.
=0)
Post a Comment