Friday, May 8, 2009

News Flash

AT 5 MINUTES AND 6 SECONDS AFTER 4 A.M.,  ON THE 8TH OF JULY, THIS YEAR, THE TIME  AND DATE WILL BE:

 04:05:06 07-08-09

THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN UNTIL THE YEAR 3009!!!
(I had a deep feeling that you just needed to know this) ;-)
Aren't you glad you read my blog?

(It is Sky's 12th Birthday too!)

4 comments:

Jen Paris said...

okay actually, that IS crazy!

Sky's bday is July 8th or today?

Jen Paris said...

okay except wouldn't it happen every year, like in 2010 it would be at 5:06 pm, right? On August 8th...
05:06:07 08-09-10

Jen Paris said...

okay, I should read before I type, then read before I type again, and now I think I get it...so...I should just delete the comments, but hopefully you'll get a good laugh from my dumb comments...I see, the 04:05:06, etc. won't happen again until 3006...I get it. I won't comment so soon next time. :)
Only a few more weeks! We can't WAIT!!!

Meachamania said...

Oh Please... never refrain from commenting! I love it! In retrospect, if you don't comment, I will have hardly any! Thanks for the morning laugh and we are counting days too!! I was enjoying the Ormsby Blog last night (spelling l-i-l-l-y) and realized that I might get to meet them at the party, is like meeting characters in a book!!