At Church with Sky and Great-Grandmother Thelma
Stanley enjoyed the now blooming Azaleas, Camellias, Dogwood, Redbud and Japanese Magnolia!
How about a climb in our huge old Magnolia?
Last weekend we received a letter from Meadow Elementary in Lehi Utah. We opened it up and out popped flat Stanley, here for a visit! We had a great time, visited a lot of historical places about town, and breathed all of the yellow pollen that is covering everything. I hope he doesn't have allergies, didn't seem to have any problems at all except that I wanted to KEEP HIM (Tyson colored him, had his name on the back and I could just imagine him on my refrigerator!)
Anyway, I did a scrapbook of all of the activities and sent Stanley back to Utah as instructed.
THANKS for thinking of us Tyson, we loved the visit!!






1 comment:
those pictures are great. I bet Tyson loves them!! :)
Post a Comment