Saturday, February 21, 2009

Puppy Day

Gromit has a bone in his back pocket on the back of his shorts. I think he would pass up the bone just to get the shorts off! For now, a drink of water from his favorite watering hole will do.

Gabby too is ready to come out of these restricting clothes and be a dog again! She headed straight for her favorite spot, the top step of the pool, got all four of her freshly manicured feet soaking wet and as comforatble as house shoes. 

Now that I enter this, I realize that all four puppies have come from the groomer hungry, thirsty, happy to be home and bewildered that they have *clothes* on, how did that happen? Cissy too is having a long drink from her favorite water bowl.
 (yep. plenty of water in their indoor bowl, this is what they like best)

Last AND least (in size only) is little Bonnie who just needs a nap. 
We took all of the clothes off after I chased them around for pictures, 
and all 4 took a HUGE much needed snooze~

Posted by Picasa

No comments: